segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2009

Junky's Christmas

You're one of god's special litlle people
Look at you, so proud and straight
So clean from the shit that runs on the streets
Mommy's pretty treasure
You're so cute and smart, so fucking flawless
You're never wrong, even when you are
You have always some extra money
To write up some more names in your phone book
Or pay a round of expensive alien beer to your smart and clean friends
You've never been on your on, with nothing in your pocket
Except maybe some dope or hash to keep the buzz going
To keep you from going insane
Your nose is always clean
Your head is always clear
So you can see me
So you can watch your back
When I pass by looking you in the eye
Tell me how does it feel
to be so fucking better than me
...

2 comentários:

um coração sujo de tinta. disse...

diga me , olho no olho, qual a sensação,...? hehehehe ^^(olhar de al pacino xD)

um coração sujo de tinta. disse...

hell yeah